WHO IS A JC PAY AGENT?
- An individual, who provides the AEPS, DMT, BBPS & PAN card services to the end customers
- Agent must have an android mobile or a computer with the JC PAY app/web and a certified biometric scanner attached with the mobile phone on the USB port and both the agent and the customer should link their aadhaar nos. with their bank accounts
WHO CAN BECOME A JC PAY AGENT?
- Any Indian national who:
- Has zeal for running a serious business and earning lucrative returns
- Has a minimum qualification of 10+2
- Has some knowledge on money remittance along with distribution
- Has adequate funds for investment* and to meet the operating cost
- Is determined to achieve success
- Is socially active
- Wants to build a carrier
WHY ONE SHOULD BECOME A JC PAY AGENT?
- Becoming a JC Pay agent is a profitable business opportunity
- A wide scope of entering and flourishing the remittance business
- JC Pay provides people a perfect solution for their AEPS, BBPS, DMT and Pan Card business related needs
- A long term business association
- High profits from a less investment
HOW TO BECOME A JC PAY AGENT?
- Just visit JC Pay website www.jcpay.in and fill the franchisee application form
- Company officials contact you and provide you information about the business & the financial processes
- Deposit the one time investment amount
- Complete your KYC details and sign an agreement
- Start the business
HOW WILL A JC PAY AGENT EARN?
A JC Pay agent earns from an Over Riding Commission (ORC), from the revenue generated through JC Pay product/service sales
WHAT IS JC PAY APP AND IT’S SERVICES?
JC Pay app is a mobile application published and managed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for any merchant associated with any acquiring bank on JC Pay app service to allow the merchant to accept payment from a customer of any bank by authenticating the customer’s biometrics (currently only fingerprints) directly from customer’s bank account and receive the sale proceeds instantaneously into merchant’s own bank account
AADHAAR ENABLED PAYMENT SYSTEM (AEPS)
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) is a payment service empowering a bank customer to use aadhaar as his/her identity to access his/ her respective bank account and perform basic banking transactions like balance enquiry & cash withdrawal
DOMESTIC MONEY TRANSFER (DMT)
- Fund transfers will now be made easy with cash to account
- Carry in cash and walk-in to any JC Pay center or select merchant establishments, fill in few details and have the money transferred to your loved ones, anywhere in the country
BHARAT BILL PAYMENT SYSTEM (BBPS)
- Bharat Bill Payments System (BBPS) is an integrated online platform which is being developed by the National Payments Corporation of India for all kinds of bill payments
- The platform intends to build an interoperable service through a network of agents, enabling multiple payment modes along with instant generation of payment receipts
- It would connect utility service companies on one end and all payments service providers on the other (Bus Booking/Hotel Booking/Flight Booking etc.)
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a code that acts as an identification for individuals, families and corporates, especially those who pay Income Tax
- Address: 7th Floor, 714-716, Princess Business Skypark, PU-3 Commercial, Scheme No. 54, A.B. Road, Indore: - 452010 (M.P.)
- Phone Number: +91 731 2441000
- Mobile Number: +91 96850 42096
- Helpline NUmber: +91 74772 74773
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jcpay.in