Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Applicant account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the applicant.
- JCPay will refund to the customers if we found that the applicant is still not able to receive services which is applied to us within 6 Month.
- The Applicant will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
- The refund application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of point no. 1.1 ,You will get an email from JCPAY when your refund is processed. If credit card, debit card or internet banking was used as the mode of payment while registering, your refund will be credited back to the respective credit/debit card/internet banking account provided at the time of registration. We initiate refund within the maximum of seven working days. However, it may take up to ten to fifteen working days for the respective banks to process the refund and reflect in your credit/debit card statement or the internet banking account. Please get in touch with your bank directly in case of any delay after the confirmation of refund by JCPAY.
- 5 In case of any queries, please call JCPAY Helpdesk on 0731-2441000 or write to email@example.com