WHO IS A JC PAY DISTRIBUTOR?
A JC Pay distributor is an individual with non-exclusive territorial rights for developing and running a business via appointing agents
WHO CAN BECOME A JC PAY DISTRIBUTOR?
Any Indian national who:
- Has zeal for a serious business and earning lucrative returns
- Has a minimum qualification of 10+2
- Has an understanding of financial transactions and distribution
- Has adequate funds to invest and for the operating cost
- Is determined to be successful
- Is socially active
WHY ONE SHOULD BECOME A JC PAY DISTRIBUTOR?
- A JC Pay distributorship is a profitable business opportunity
- JC Pay provides a perfect solution for Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS), Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), Direct Money Transfer (DMT) and PAN Card related business needs
- High profits from a low investment
- A long term business association
HOW TO BECOME A JC PAY DISTRIBUTOR?
- Login on the JC Pay website www.jcpay.in & fill the application form
- Our team will reach out to you with the necessary information
- Deposit the one time investment amount with company
- Submit your KYC details and sign an agreement
HOW WILL YOU EARN?
- We have devised a 2-way revenue model for a JC Pay distributor.
- One is in the form of One Time Commission (OTC) on the revenue generated from direct sales made by the JC Pay agent
- The other is in the form of an Overriding Commission (ORC) on the revenue generated from the sale of JC Pay products and services through agents
- A 100% reimbursement of 10 JC Pay IDs
WHAT IS JC PAY APP AND IT’S SERVICES?
JC Pay app is a mobile application published and managed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for any merchant associated with any acquiring bank on JC Pay app service to allow the merchant to accept payment from a customer of any bank by authenticating the customer’s biometrics (currently only fingerprints) directly from customer’s bank account and receive the sale proceeds instantaneously into merchant’s own bank account
AADHAAR ENABLED PAYMENT SYSTEM (AEPS)
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) is a payment service empowering a bank customer to use aadhaar as his/her identity to access his/ her respective bank account and perform basic banking transactions like balance enquiry & cash withdrawal
DOMESTIC MONEY TRANSFER (DMT)
- Fund transfers will now be made easy with cash to account
- Carry in cash and walk-in to any JC Pay center or select merchant establishments, fill in few details and have the money transferred to your loved ones, anywhere in the country
BHARAT BILL PAYMENT SYSTEM (BBPS)
- Bharat Bill Payments System (BBPS) is an integrated online platform which is being developed by the National Payments Corporation of India for all kinds of bill payments
- The platform intends to build an interoperable service through a network of agents, enabling multiple payment modes along with instant generation of payment receipts
- It would connect utility service companies on one end and all payments service providers on the other (Bus Booking/Hotel Booking/Flight Booking etc.)
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a code that acts as an identification for individuals, families and corporates, especially those who pay Income Tax
- Address: 7th Floor, 714-716, Princess Business Skypark, PU-3 Commercial, Scheme No. 54, A.B. Road, Indore: - 452010 (M.P.)
- Phone Number: +91 731 2441000
- Mobile Number: +91 96850 42096
- Helpline NUmber: +91 74772 74773
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jcpay.in