Terms and Conditions
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Web site http://www.jcpay.in (hereinafter referred to as 'Website'). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit the Website. JC Ventures Pvt Ltd. under the brand name “JCPAY” reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this post. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all Visitors of this Website. The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. In using this Website or the Services by JCPAY, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
"Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website i.e. the Visitor.
- DEFINITIONS: JCPAY brand belongs to 'JC Ventures’, a company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 7th Floor 714-716 Princess Business Skypark PU-3 Commercial, Scheme No. 54 A. B. Road , Indore 452010 (M.P.) India and includes its successors and assigns. JC Ventures owns and manages the Website http: jcpay.in.
- MERCHANT: Refers to the person or entity with whom JC Ventures has valid agreement for participation in the service offered on this website by JC Ventures.
- CUSTOMER: Refers to the person or entity who have made payment to the merchant using JC Ventures Payment Services.
- PAYMENT ACCOUNT: Refers to any valid account of the Customer, including the bank accounts maintained with any bank or financial institution, from which the Customer has made payment to the Merchant, in consideration of goods and services purchased by the Customer.
- PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Refers to instruction given by the Customer using the JC Ventures Service for effecting payments to Merchant.
- BUSINESS DAY: Business Daymeans Monday through Friday, excluding Banking holidays.
- DUE DATE: Refers to the date by which the Merchant should receive the payment of the bill.
- PAYMENT DATE: Refers to the date the Merchant actually receive the payment of the bill after due processing of the Payment Instruction set up by a Customer.
- PAY ON DATE OR SHEDULED DATE: Refers to the date for which the Customer has scheduled the Payment Instruction(s).
You accept that JC Ventures shall be corresponding with you in an electronic mode and for which you have already consented by accessing this Website. Communication from JC Ventures shall be by means of an e-mail or by posting any notices on this Website. You agree and accept that all agreements, disclosures and any other communications that we shall provide you, satisfy all the legal requirements under the relevant statutes in India.
- ELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS:
- MERCHANT REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS:
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Registration Data"), your Payment accounts and Payment Instruction(s) ("Payment Data"), Merchant & payee details ("Authentication Data") and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Authentication Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or JC Ventures has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JC Ventures has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service provided on this website (or any portion thereof). If you do not provide JC Ventures with accurate, complete and updated registration information, you are not authorized to use the service and your account may be terminated immediately. You further agree that, in providing such registration information, you will not knowingly or otherwise omit or misrepresent any material facts or information and that you will promptly enter correct and/or updated Registration Data via the Service, or otherwise advise us promptly in writing of any such changes or updates. You further consent and authorize JC Ventures to verify your Registration Data as may be required for your use of and access to the Service offered on this Website, as applicable
To open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with your Registration Data You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Registration Data, Payment Data and Authentication Data, and are fully responsible and liable for all activities that occur under your password or account or Secret Key.(s).
- immediately notify JC Ventures of any unauthorized use of your password or account or Secret Key or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit / log-out from your account after every time you use the Website. Any transaction or activity pursuant to use of your account or password shall be deemed to be your transaction or activity and JC Ventures shall have no obligation to verify the authenticity of any such transaction or activity. JC Ventures does not assume any responsibility and cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your negligence or failure to exit or log-out your account.
You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, sell or transfer any information contained in this site. Use does not mean usage of your username and password by person other than you whether knowingly or negligently. In case of use of your username and password by person other than you and which comes to the knowledge of JC Ventures, JC Ventures expressly reserves the right to terminate your use without assigning any reason and which shall be binding upon you. You may not access this Website and operate on any false e-mail id for the purpose of gaining access into this Website for your personal use.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such visitor or logging into a server or account which the visitor is not authorised to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures
- attempting to interfere with service to any visitor, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Web site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. JC Ventures and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting visitors who are involved in such violations.
- that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
- that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
This Website contains links to other third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s may lead to sites which do not belong to JC Ventures, JC Ventures is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such third party websites. If you decide to access such linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk. Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other third party websites. Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other third party websites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of this Website or that such links have been authorised by JC Ventures. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other third party websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon JC Ventures consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any third party website/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Website is utilised to visit this Website and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of JC Ventures, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked. You shall not create a link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this Website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this Website by linking to it.
JC Ventures does not expressly recommend any particular software, operating system, application to use and access this Website. If for any particular reason, the Website does not open or is unable to be displayed in full in the Visitor's computer, then JC Ventures shall not be held liable for any act, omission or commission that may occur because of the same. It shall be your responsibility and liability to keep your computer in consonance with the latest standards so as to access this site; though latest standards cannot be defined or categorized.
All the Content displayed on this Website is the sole propriety and is in the exclusive right, title and ownership of JC Ventures. The copyright existing in the content on the Website as well as the Website itself is and shall always remain in the sole custody, possession, control and ownership of JC Ventures. Copyright for this purpose includes registered as well as non-registered copyright. Trade mark and domain name with of this Website also vests with JC Ventures. All the marks, logos, designs used in this Website are and shall always remain with JC Ventures. Trade marks that have been put for registration and non registeredtrade marks shall also be the sole propriety of JC Ventures. Any intellectual property rights arising as a result of makeover of any content provided by any Visitor, then intellectual property arising because of such makeover shall also vest with JC Ventures. The Visitor to this Website grants a royalty free, exclusive and transferable right to JC Ventures with respect of the content posted by him/her.
JC Ventures may organise various contests / promotions for the Visitors of this Website. The Visitor participating in the contest / promotion offers might stand change to win the contest or avail the offer. As per the terms of respective contest or promotion, JC Ventures may give Prizes to the Winners of contest or promotion. JC Ventures reserves the right in its own discretion to select the winner or Visitor eligible to be awarded and which decision shall be full, final and binding on the participants. The award or offer given away by JC Ventures is not transferable and neither can be converted in cash. The Visitor will be notified by JC Ventures and only the participating visitor (himself / herself) shall be eligible to claim the same from JC Ventures.
The award or offer will be non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability and there will be no cash alternative. JC Ventures reserves the right to substitute awards or offers of equal or greater value, at any time.
Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of the Prizes, shall be solely borne by the Winner for the respective Prize won.
It is JC Ventures policy to respect the privacy of Visitors of this Website. JC Ventures may edit, or disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Service, including its contents, without your prior permission when JC Ventures has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of JC Ventures;
- act to protect the interests of its visitors or others. JC Ventures does provide certain visitor's information in aggregate form to third parties, including its advertisers, for demographics. In addition, your Internet Protocol address is transmitted with each message sent from your account.
Customer's Payment Instruction(s) will be effected only after proper authentication in accordance with the prescribed procedure of Service. The Payment Instruction(s) shall be processed in the manner as may be selected by customer while making the payment using JC Ventures payment services. JC Ventures assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Details provided by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid or delayed.
- If the Customer's Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the customer's Account are under any encumbrance or charge by the bank or financial institution.
- If your Bank or financial institution refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s).
- Circumstances beyond the control of JC Ventures (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquakes, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failures, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
In order to use the Service, you may need to use third party services, either directly or indirectly. You will be liable to pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to JC Ventures, including a android phone and biometric fingerprint scanner.
In respect of the Services rendered to you, JC Ventures reserves the right to charge and recover from you certain charges/fees by debiting the Payment Account or by sending a bill to you for the amount of charges /fees. The charges / fees will vary based on the Payment Instructions or Payment Account and various charges required by the Law of the Land. You will be liable to pay these charges/fees by the date specified in that regard. Failure to pay such charges/fees on or before the specified date will render you liable for payment of interest at such rate as may be stipulated by JC Ventures and/or withdrawal of the Service without any liability to JC Ventures
as provided above, all information, technology and service provided shall, at all times, be on a "as is" and "as available" basis and jc ventures hereby states that any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the website or its operation is not undertaken by jc ventures. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, jc ventures disclaim all warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. jc ventures makes no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, or that the website shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, freedom from computer virus or error free.
jc ventures does not warrant or makes any representations regarding the use or the results of the service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. you assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the service.
any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
although jc ventures adopts security measures it considers appropriate for the offer of this service, it does not assure or guarantee that no person will overcome or subvert the security measures and gain unauthorised access to the service or any customer's accounts. jc ventures shall not be responsible or liable if any unauthorised person hacks into or gains access to the service or to your accounts; and you shall be liable and responsible for the same.
this disclaimer of liability applies also to any injury or damage caused by any failure of performance, delay in processing or transmission, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, computer virus, communication line failure, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action. jc ventures shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received, or not sent or not received, or any transactions entered into through the service. you specifically agree that jc ventures is not responsible for any content, data, information sent using and/or included in the service by any third part.
in no event shall jc ventures or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of this subscription agreement or (i) the use of or inability to use any service,; (ii) the provision of or failure to provide services (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service; whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if jc ventures has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold JC VENTURES , its agents, contractors, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, syndicators, distributors, licensors, officers, Partners and employees, harmless from any loss suffered by JC VENTURES as a result of a breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement by you and from any claim brought by third parties alleging that use of the Service by you or under your account has infringed any intellectual property or other right of any kind, or any applicable laws or regulation. You shall pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including legal fees) and judgments awarded against JC VENTURES arising from such claims, and shall provide JC VENTURES with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
No failure or delay byJC VENTURES in enforcing any provision, exercising any option or requiring performance, shall be construed to be a waiver of that or any other right in connection with this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
Notices to you may be made via either email or by delivery by hand /regular mail to the address provided by you. JC VENTURES may be required to provide to you certain disclosures and notices, which are mandated by various laws and rules and transaction related notifications such as receipt of bill details, payment advices, payment return advices etc. You acknowledge and agree to receive all such disclosures and notifications electronically, which, in most cases, will be done through the Internet. If, for any reason, you do not wish to receive the disclosures electronically, you must advise JC VENTURES immediately. In such an event, JC VENTURES reserves the right to discontinue/terminate the provision of the Service to you, in whole or in part.
You acknowledge that JC VENTURES shall have no liability or obligation to keep a record of the transactions carried through the Service and/or to provide information to you or for verifying your Payment Instructions, other than records required to be kept or information required to be provided statutorily by JC VENTURES.
The laws of India govern these terms and conditions. In case of any dispute, the dispute shall be settled by Arbitration as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Subject to Arbitration, the courts of Indore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
JC VENTURES accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that of India. The mere fact that you are in a country other than India accesses the Service does not imply that the laws of that country govern these terms and conditions or the use of the Service.